Sunday, January 12, 2014

We've Moved!!!

Wanted to take a minute to say thanks for reading and hanging with me on the ground level of this adventure.  It's sure to turn out to be a doozy!  

So I have a new website that I want you to know about. 

www.findingnineveh.com

Please come by and sign up for the emails.  I will be blogging there from now on.  And you never know what else may come up.

I also have a new facebook page.

facebook.com/findingnineveh

This is a great place to connect with other people and get random awesomness that I come up with throughout the week.  

If you are on twitter follow me @findingnineveh 

and please remember sharing is caring!  So share away.  I really appreciate it as we grow this blog person by person.  The more opinions we have to comment the better and more interesting it will be!

No comments:

Post a Comment